Are you hiring for a remote Engineer position?Post a Job in this section
Automation Q.A. Engineer
Automation Q.A. Engineer
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US. We're looking for a motivated and experienced Automation Q.A. Engineer for a full-time, permanent, remote position.
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
* At least 2 years experience in Test Automation with Java and Selenium
* At least 2 years experience in Manual Testing
* Excellent attention to details
* Ability & motivation to work a minimum of 55 hrs per week, finishing at 6 PM ET Mon to Fri
* Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Proficient in written/spoken English
* Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
* Reporting and validating bugs for all components
* Creating test plans and test cases
* Creating and maintaining automated tests using Selenium and Java
* Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
* Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
* 100% remote position
* Very competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
* Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
* Potential for stock options after the first year
* The ability to work overtime for added income
* Visa sponsorship (if working from outside the US, sponsorship can be granted after 24 months with the company, based on performance)
How to Apply
To get our attention, all you need to do is send us a resume. If we believe that you will be a good match, we'll contact you to arrange the next steps. You can apply directly on Stackoveflow or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed remotely, including from outside the U.S.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
See more jobs at Wallethub
Apply for this Job
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!
Post a job on the biggest remote jobs board by traffic on the internet. Remote OK reaches 1,000,000+ remote workers over 90 days . These are people looking for jobs they can do from anywhere. If that's what your company offers, you're in the right place.
A job post on Remote OK gets you on average 100 to 500 applicants for your position (depending on how popular the job is) and guarantees visibility to 1,000,000+ job seekers.Close
Here's the preview of your job post (it's not live yet):
Not good? Go back! Good? Press the button below to post it!
Join the biggest companies in the world recruiting remote talent through Remote OK, like...