Are you hiring for a remote Software Developer position?Post a Job in this section
Compensation: £4,500 - £5,400 ($5,900 - $7,100) per month, experience based
Currently, we are building applications across retail, energy, and IoT sectors. Our applications make life simpler; whether its processing millions of transactions or automating the smart home.
This role is a full time contract position and you can work from wherever you want. Our remote-first team are spread across 14 different countries. Our HQ is based in London, UK and you are welcome to drop by to say hello!
Skills & Qualifications
* MUST: Be proficient with associated frontend technologies (html5, css3, flexbox etc)
* MUST: Experience performing in a team and working harmoniously with others
* MUST: Native level written and spoken English
* SHOULD HAVE: Experience working with different languages and technologies
* SHOULD HAVE: Ability to navigate, understand, and reuse large existing codebases
* SHOULD HAVE: A basic understanding of UI/UX design principles
* SHOULD HAVE: Functional programming experience
* SHOULD HAVE: Experience working with complex server-side design
* BONUS: Have at least some native iOS or Android mobile application development experience
This role is perfect for a candidate that not only enjoys development, but also wants to have input on the best approach and implementation method. On a typical day you will:
* Work in dynamic squads in a team of 15+ skilled & enthusiastic React engineers
* Morning stand-up with the team via video, a full structured development process
* Have a direct input in application architecture decisions
* Write efficient and testable code
* Review PRs created by your fellow team members
* Document your code concisely and clearly
* Take part in regular retrospectives to improve the team process
* Join our Open Source Accelerator and get funding and support towards open source projects!
* Work on applications used by millions of active users.
* Opportunity to contribute to our new in-house machine learning project.
* Work remotely
* Great compensation
* Flexible holiday
* Rewarding work on bleeding-edge technology
* Career development - investment in your skills
* Exceptional support network from your team members
See more jobs at Purepoint
Apply for this Job
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!
Post a job on the biggest remote jobs board by traffic on the internet. Remote OK reaches 1,000,000+ remote workers over 90 days . These are people looking for jobs they can do from anywhere. If that's what your company offers, you're in the right place.
A job post on Remote OK gets you on average 100 to 500 applicants for your position (depending on how popular the job is) and guarantees visibility to 1,000,000+ job seekers.Close
Here's the preview of your job post (it's not live yet):
Not good? Go back! Good? Press the button below to post it!
Join the biggest companies in the world recruiting remote talent through Remote OK, like...