Remote Front End Developer at Swarm Technologies Open Startup
RSS
API
Remote HealthPost a job

find a remote job
work from anywhere

The largest collection of Remote Jobs for Digital Nomads online. Get a remote job you can do anywhere at Remote Companies like Toptal, Zapier and Automattic who embrace the future. There are 42,700+ jobs that allow you to work anywhere and live everywhere.

The largest collection of Remote Jobs for Digital Nomads online. Get a remote job you can do anywhere at Remote Companies like Toptal, Zapier and Automattic who embrace the future. There are 42,700+ jobs that allow you to work anywhere and live everywhere.

Remote HealthPost a job

  Jobs

  People

👉 Hiring for a remote position?

Post a job
on the 🏆 #1 remote jobs board
The first health insurance for remote startups
A fully equipped health insurance that works for all your global employees
The first health insurance for remote startups
A fully equipped health insurance that works for all your global employees

Swarm Technologies


Front End Developer

Front End Developer


Swarm Technologies


front end

 

dev

 

digital nomad

 

front end

 

dev

 
This job post is closed and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply.
\n\nWe are looking for an experienced front-end developer to build out and maintain our website, based on our designs. And to build GUI's for our desktop applications.\n\nWe are a cyber security company with a lot of upcoming projects. Our website is multi-lingual and is updated about once per week, so this would be about 30% of your time. Our desktop applications are just getting started, so building the GUI for them would be the remaining 70% of your time.\n\nJoin the Swarm\n\nWe're developing innovative solutions to age-old information security problems - and we need your help.\n\nAt it's core, PolySwarm is market design enabled by smart contracts. We're (literally) programming a market that will produce crowdsourced threat intelligence (malware detection today, more tomorrow). \n\nNo one has done this before. We'll get things wrong - that's okay! With your help, we'll get fewer things wrong, identify mistakes earlier and improve processes to prevent future missteps.\n\nYou're in on the ground floor - you'll have a say in what we do and how we do it. By joining Swarm Technologies, you'll be joining a dynamic team on the bleeding edge of information (computer) security and blockchain - answering questions few have thought to ask.\n\nIf you are:\n\n\n* proficient with Jekyll, JavaScript, HTML, CSS (SASS), React, and Electron\n\n* familiar with Docker\n\n* experienced at developing/managing a multiple language website\n\n* experienced at developing application GUI's\n\n\n\n\n...then we are interested in you. The Ideal Candidate Is...\n\n* independently motivated & self-directing\n\n* introspective: able to identify weak spots / problem areas our existing processes or code and suggest / implement solutions\n\n* interested in creating an enjoyable user experience\n\n* interested in web development and application GUI development\n\n\n\nWe Offer\n\n\n* Competitive salaries\n\n* Excellent health, dental, vision coverage\n\n* Unlimited* paid vacation days\n\n* Travel (if you like). We have offices in San Diego, Puerto Rico and Tokyo and we often find ourselves travelling elsewhere. If travel interests you, we can scratch that itch.\n\n* Flexible work hours - outside of scheduled meetings, we don't care *when* you work, we care about your output.\n\n* Powerful servers, laptops, desktops - whatever you need to be most productive!\n\n\n\n\n*Within reason! We avoid arbitrary numbers for vacation allotments. Take what you need, don't abuse it. As a start-up, we may ask that you avoid vacation for crunch times.\n\n In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.


See more jobs at Swarm Technologies

# How do you apply?\n\n This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
FeedbackIf you find a bug, or have feedback, write it here. Please no job applications in here, click Apply instead! If you want to advertise, we do not do CPA/aff/perf ads ever.Thanks for the message! We will get back to you soon.

[Spam check] What is the name of Elon Musk's company going to Mars?

Send feedback