Remote Senior IOS at Omnigon Communications Open Startup
RSS
API
Global PayrollPost a job

find a remote job
work from anywhere

The largest collection of Remote Jobs for Digital Nomads online. Get a remote job you can do anywhere at Remote Companies like Toptal, Zapier and Automattic who embrace the future. There are 43,650+ jobs that allow you to work anywhere and live everywhere.

The largest collection of Remote Jobs for Digital Nomads online. Get a remote job you can do anywhere at Remote Companies like Toptal, Zapier and Automattic who embrace the future. There are 43,650+ jobs that allow you to work anywhere and live everywhere.

Global PayrollPost a job

  Jobs

  People

👉 Hiring for a remote position?

Post a job
on the 🏆 #1 remote jobs board

Omnigon Communications


Senior IOS

closed

Senior IOS


Omnigon Communications


senior

 

ios

 

ios

 

senior

 

ios

 

ios

 
This job post is closed and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply.
\nOmnigon is an independent software development shop that creates custom apps and sites for sports, media and entertainment. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff.\n\nOmnigon is looking for two Senior Android Engineers AND two Senior iOS Engineers to work in Santa Monica (or remote and flying in for important meetings). For iOS we are looking for one Objective-C iOS Engineer and one Swift iOS engineer. All engineers will be writing code about 90% of the time and then reviewing requirements and attending meetings with the other 10%. Engineers will be working on a high profile app for the four largest sports leagues in USA with the largest fan base.  


See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply?\n\n This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
101ms