We are looking for a multi faceted team player, someone who can bridge the gap we are missing technically, but also be a valuable Project Manager. This is a full time position in a software implementation and client support role.
- Your primary role will be technical Support work, client calls, emails and visits to help problem-solve and guide clients through to resolution of query.
- Software demonstrations at tradeshows as well as onsite and online demos of our software to potential new clients (mostly in the US/Canada)
- Work directly with clients to scope, design and develop integration solutions from farmerswife to third party software that our clients are already have implemented.
- Client Training ; on and offsite, including pre-training database prep and build in close relation to clients workflow.
- Internal Tasks; improving documentation and internal processes, both in written and shortform video.
You love challenges and learning new things and always strive to be better at what you do. You are a great communicator and work well in a team. You are highly client services minded, have a go-get attitude and excellent communicator in written and verbal English. You are able to keep many balls in the air, have an ‘early adopter’ attitude to new software, quick to understand our client’s needs and have creative problem solving skills. Spanish as a second language would be really advantageous.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of Production and/or Post Production workflows.
- Experience with scheduling software in general is a plus.
- Experience with designing, implementing and testing integrations to third party financial systems we work with for example: QuickBooks, Oracle and SAP and working knowledge of API’s, Web Services like REST protocol, scripts/script languages, MySql and XML would be a huge bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of Mac, iOS and PC platforms will be required and it would be great if you had knowledge or expertise in AWS EC2 administration.
- Experience with farmerswife software preferred.
- Spanish as a second language would be really advantageous.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Understand software development concepts and basic system administration
- Passionate about documentation and setting up workflows for developers
- Experience in OSX native applications and iOS app testing
What we offer
The chance to join a fantastic worldwide team of colleagues, a flexible work schedule, varied tasks and a generous package with many public holidays + vacation days.
farmerswife was started in 1999 by Mads Linden co-founder of Chimney Pot Post Production in Sweden. Mads original problem was that there was not an efficient software on the market to solve their resource management needs so the decision was made to start the creation of what has become farmerswife today.
farmerswife is a software company providing scheduling and facility management software to the Media Industry. HQ is based in Mallorca with offices in London, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Denver, Santa Monica, Nürnberg and Melbourne. We’re a growing, very committed, multi-national bunch of people and we’re looking for a person who will fit in with our hardworking, fun (and wine) loving culture.