Are you an experienced digital marketer? Do you have a hunger to generate more revenue for clients? Are you passionate about conversion optimization? Then this job is definitely something for you! Our company will train and coach you to become a top-notch conversion optimization consultant.
Under the guidance of a senior conversion optimization consultant, you will help your (English speaking) clients to increase their revenue and profit through research and A/B testing.
You will work with owners of e-commerce sites on a day-to-day basis, and will be the single point of contact for your clients when it comes to conversion optimization.
A typical day in the job will consist of doing some form of research on your clients’ sites (Google Analytics analysis, user testing, heatmap analysis, form analysis, heuristic analysis, etc), coming up with hypotheses to test, and setting up tests (with the help of a developer).
- You are an experienced digital marketer and are passionate about conversion optimization. Ideally you have some experience with conversion optimization; however, good candidates without specific conversion optimization experience, but with other digital marketing experience, will also be considered.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Google Analytics. Preferably you are Google Analytics certified, or you are willing to get your certification before you start working for us.
- If you are ConversionXL Certified, then that's a big plus (although it's not required).
- You have experience working at an agency or as a freelancer in a client-facing role or at an e-commerce company.
- You love data and research, but you also have a lot of empathy and can easily put yourself in the position of the consumers visiting your clients’ e-commerce sites.
- You are a native English speaker. You are a good communicator, patient, friendly and honest.
- You focus on output and results rather than on ‘hours spent’. Efficiency and productivity are central in our company culture. Of course you're not on your own: we will help you to become more efficient and productive.
- You are a perfectionist.
- You have a can-do mentality. You don’t see problems, but rather challenges you will overcome. You are self-driven and always want to be the best. In short, you’re a high performer.
- You are flexible with your schedule. If you work remotely, you may be in a timezone different from that of your co-workers or clients. Therefore, occasional calls early in the morning or late at night may be unavoidable.
- A challenging full-time job in an ambitious agency. We have great plans for the next few years and want our team to be diligent in growing together.
- A flexible working arrangement. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world. Or, if you prefer, you may relocate to Malta to work in our HQ. (Disclaimer: To relocate to Malta, you must be an EU or UK national or otherwise currently have the right to work in Malta.)
- A competitive salary - either as an employee (if you relocate to Malta) or as a contractor (if you work remotely).
- Performance bonuses.
- A few times per year, we hold get-togethers at our offices in picturesque Gozo (Malta) for all of our team members to have a chance to relax and get to know each other better.
- If you’re working from home and in need of a break, you’re always welcome to work a few days or weeks in our offices in Gozo (Malta)!
- You won’t have to travel to meet your clients - all meetings are held online through video conferencing.
- CRO boot camp consists of your first 2-3 weeks of training at our offices in Gozo. After that initial training period, you can start working remotely.
- We offer continuous on-the-job training. Learning opportunities don’t just cease after your initial training in Gozo.
- We offer a friendly work environment and a chance to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
- We have great English speaking clients to work with.
- We offer you 24 paid vacation days per year
Are you currently a consultant? We understand that you may already have clients or projects of your own, and that is completely fine. However, we do request that you please mention this in your application. And please note that this is a full-time position, so you won't have much time left to keep working for your own clients or projects.
Jungle Scout is looking for Community Manager & Social Media Manager that enjoys working directly with customers to drive engagement and adoption. We’re looking for someone to cultivate an engaged community on our existing social media channels and to work with our customers to adopt and deeply leverage our product. The right candidate will have experience engaging with customers online, building trusted relationships with customers, developing engagement strategies, and training users on new tools.
Grow Jungle Scout and Jump Send’s social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram presence
Create a systematic and scalable social media marketing plan
Respond to all customer outreach on social media
Track and analyze KPIs for each platform
Continually identify new opportunities for community engagement
Assist in developing and promoting community building content
Distribution of content to relevant social media channels
Source and create compelling content for our users
3 years working as a community manager, customer success, or social media manager
Knowledge of selling on Amazon, ecommerce, and FBA
Understanding of social media KPIs and how to analyze campaign performance
Strategic thought process to conceive and execute cross-channel social media campaigns
Apply for this Job
How do you apply?
Please head to the URL and complete the short form. Thanks!