Awesome opportunity to join a fast-growth global startup with a great product! Flexibility to work remotely with a friendly team.
Award Force www.awardforce.com is a fast-growing Australian SaaS company, with a great product, and we need remote support staff based in North America, to help make the most of growing demand.
We have an awesome opportunity for a people person interested in the challenge of a growing user-base, as we continue to expand our global client audience.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re located in North America
- You love solving problems and helping others solve theirs
- You’re naturally curious, and love learning. If you don’t know something, you speak up, and if you have an idea for improvement you can’t keep quiet!
- You have a natural aptitude with technology and experience with SaaS
- You’re excited about joining a young company, and committed to being part of our growing success
- You can work independently, but enjoy being part of a team
- Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic and passion for helping people will keep you motivated!
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated home office space
Award Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, employee recognition, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept all awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their awards are going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Award Force is a beautifully designed, high quality system and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 12 cities in 5 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative people, driven by high standards and passionate about creating and delivering exceptional products and services.
This role is based in US or Canada but will include communicating with people in other countries, cultures and time zones. It doesn’t matter where you are, as long as you have good internet connectivity and a dedicated space to work without distractions.
Like any good startup, it can get messy— responses may be required at odd hours, and our processes are always evolving. You’ll be part of this too. If you have a great idea, let’s test it out! We’re not big on bureaucracy, only results. We don’t expect you to be a slave to your chair, but you will need to be flexible.
You’ll love this role if you’re self-motivated and genuinely enjoy talking with people and solving problems. Lots of energy, confidence with technology and a sense of humour are a must!
The best part about supporting Award Force? It’s really fun :) It’s a fantastic product, and the people we speak with are diverse and lovely. We work in the recognition industry— every day we help our clients uncover and reward everyday people doing exceptional things!
- Technical support
- Issue diagnosis
- Resolution of 1st level support issues
- Work with the internal team to resolve more complex issues
- Communication of solution back to client through Zendesk
- Be amazing with clients
- Respond quickly
- Get to the heart of the issue
- See the issue through to resolution
- Make sure all clients feel heard and valued
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Identify and report common user issues for product improvement
- Identify and fill gaps in support documentation
- Be on the lookout for anything that can be better
- Able to learn new systems quickly (from a user perspective)
- Ability to communicate complex issues with clients in plain language
- Ability to communicate complex issues with product/engineering team
- High-level general computer skills
- Familiarity and confidence with online tools and systems
- Easy to be clearly understood over the (net)phone
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to really listen to people and get to the heart of their issue
- Convey appreciation and respect to our clients at all times
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to get along with team members of all shapes and sizes
- Genuinely interested in solving problems
- Naturally curious
- Remain calm in high pressure situations
Just the facts…
- Full-time, based remotely
- Competitive salary
- We’re ready to go when you are, the sooner the better
- Head office is Sydney Australia but our growing team is mainly remote
- We’ll make sure you’re set up with the equipment you need
- There will be lots of training and you’ll have good internal support
Summary of key tasks:
- Get to know the product really, really well
- Help clients get the most out of the product
- Respond to phone, email and web support requests
- Identify improvements and speak up
- Energetically embrace our global mission!
Apply for this Job
How do you apply?
Please read this part carefully!
We get a lot of applications and we don’t want to waste your time, or ours.
- Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered
- If you’re not confident with technology please don’t apply. We wish you well, but this is not the role you’re looking for
Ready? Here you go…!