Social Media Analyst Job Description:
Joinpiggy.com is looking for a social media analyst to join its team. The chosen candidates should be highly fluent in english, proactive, and creative in the way they tackle content and marketing items.
This person will specifically be in charge of digital thought leadership and managing the implementation of social media marketing plans.
If you are applying to an in-office position, the office locations are based in Ortigas (planning on moving to Makati in the near term) in Manila, Philippines, and we also have an office in Bacolod, Negros Occidental. Applications for remote work are also being accepted for this role, but we would prefer such work to be conducted as much as possible with an overlap to US timezones.
You will work with both the Content and Strategy teams, and partner with all internal teams to see the content process from ideation to publication for both organic and paid content. Daily, you will also be responsible for uncovering interesting stories across our various platforms, coordinating staff contributions to the social media content pool, engaging influencers, publishing content on web and social media, and serving as the voice of our digital presence.
This person will…
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Other characteristics we’re looking for:
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Education & Experience
- 3-4 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes preferably with major * B2C brands (US market exposure preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
How to Apply
You may apply to this role through our career site at the following URL:
Or you may email your CV to:
QA Engineer - Remote Job Description:
Joinpiggy.com is looking for the highest caliber QA engineer to join its technical team’s expansion. Remote based candidates should be based in an Asian time zone.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong CS fundamentals and OOP
- Experience with migration of large scale enterprise systems to new platforms
- Experience designing test strategies and orchestrating work on multiple teams to create highly efficient QA process and very high quality bar
- Hands on experience with creating automation test suites using leading industry standard tools and frameworks (eg: Selenium Web Driver etc.)
- Experience working on various Agile development methodologies, and having strong opinion on them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
How to Apply
Remote based candidates should apply via our online careers portal at:
Or you can send your CV to the following email address: