Remote Jobs at Omnigon Communications 📈 Open Startup
RSS
API
Post a Job

get a remote job
you can do anywhere

There are now 13 Remote Jobs at Omnigon Communications tagged Senior, iOS and Android
such as Senior IOS, Senior IOS and ** Senior Android Engineers *

  Jobs

  People

👉 Hiring remotely? Reach 1,000,000+ remote workers on the 🏆 #1 remote jobs board

Post a Job - $299
Hide this

This year

Omnigon Communications


QA Manager

QA Manager


Omnigon Communications


qa

exec

qa

exec

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 1,150 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nOmnigon builds sites, apps, and systems for some of the biggest teams and brands in the world. We are looking for a QA Manager with a background in Automation to join our Santa Monica office.  \n\nThe ideal candidate will have experience leading a QA team, familiarity with a variety of automation tools, and experience delivering quality software products.  

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


Senior IOS Engineer

Senior IOS Engineer


Omnigon Communications


senior

engineer

ios

ios

senior

engineer

ios

ios

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 486 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nLooking for an experienced Senior iOS Engineer for the opportunity to work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily. If you love Sports, you'll have a blast working with us. We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps and sites for sports, media and entertainment companies. The position is based in our Santa Monica office. We also offer remote work option as well, so out-of-state candidates are encouraged to apply as well.\n\nIf you already code in Swift, we want to hear from you. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%. You will be working on a high profile sports app with users in the 100's of millions.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


Full Stack Engineer

Full Stack Engineer


Omnigon Communications


engineer

full stack

engineer

full stack

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 386 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nOmnigon is looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will lead a large, diverse development team in executing on complex engagements. This role will be heavily focused on aligning and partnering with the client in this engagement. This person is responsible for working with other engineering managers to identify appropriate approach and architecture, supplying cost-benefit analysis and  proposing alternative solutions as needed. The ideal Full Stack Engineer is as comfortable at the helm as he/she is down in the weeds. Some hands-on programming can be expected.\n\nOmnigon builds sites, apps, and systems for some of the biggest teams and brands in the world, many of whom operate 24/7. Because we work tirelessly to support our clients, there are times when we put in late night and weekend hours.  

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


Senior Android Engineer

Senior Android Engineer


Omnigon Communications


senior

android

engineer

senior

android

engineer

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 593 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nWould you like the opportunity to work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily? Are you interested in developing products for the Sports and Entertainment world? Join us! We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps and sites for sports, media and entertainment companies. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff.We are looking for highly talented Senior Android Engineers to join our Santa Monica office (we also offer remote work option as well, so out of state candidates are encouraged to apply) .\n\nIf you work with Android Studio, frameworks Lollipop and moving to Marshmallow, we'd like to hear from you. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%. You will be working on a high profile sports app with users in the 100's of millions.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


Sr Android Engineers Sr IOS Engineers

Sr Android Engineers Sr IOS Engineers


Omnigon Communications


android

ios

ios

android

ios

ios

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 739 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nWould you like the opportunity to work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily? Are you interested in developing products for the Sports and Entertainment world? Join us! We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps and sites for sports, media and entertainment companies. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff.We are looking for highly talented Senior Android Engineers and also Senior iOS Engineers to join our Santa Monica office (we also offer remote work option as well, so out of state candidates are encouraged to apply) .\n\niOS - If you already code in Swift, we want to hear from you. Android - If you work with Lollipop and moving to Marshmellow, we'd like to hear from you. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%. You will be working on a high profile sports app with users in the 100's of millions.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


Sr IOS Engineers

Sr IOS Engineers


Omnigon Communications


engineer

ios

ios

engineer

ios

ios

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 551 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nOmnigon is an independent software development shop that creates custom apps for sports, media and entertainment companies such as NBA, Nascar, PGA Tour, Concacaf, American Idol, etc. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff.\n\nWe are looking for highly talented Senior iOS Engineers to join our Santa Monica office (if not local but willing to relocate or work remote, please mention which you prefer in a cover letter!). If you already code in Swift, we want to hear from you. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


IOS Tech Lead Sr IOS Engineers

IOS Tech Lead Sr IOS Engineers


Omnigon Communications


engineer

ios

exec

ios

engineer

ios

exec

ios

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 505 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nOmnigon is an independent software development shop that creates custom apps for sports, media and entertainment companies such as NBA, Nascar, PGA Tour, Concacaf, American Idol, etc. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff. \n\nWe are looking for highly talented Senior iOS Engineers and a Tech Lead iOS to join our Santa Monica office (if not local but willing to relocate or work remote with 50/50 fly-in ok, please mention which you prefer in a cover letter!). If you already code in Swift, we want to hear from you. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


IOS Tech Lead

IOS Tech Lead


Omnigon Communications


ios

exec

ios

ios

exec

ios

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 557 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nWorking with us, you will work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily. If you like developing apps for the Sports and Entertainment world, we'd love to talk to you. We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps for sports, media and entertainment companies such as NBA, Nascar, PGA Tour, Concacaf, American Idol, etc. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff.\n\nWe are looking for highly talented Senior Android Engineers to join our Santa Monica office (if not local but willing to relocate or work remote with 50/50 fly-in ok, please mention which you prefer in a cover letter!). All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%. You will be working on a high profile app for one of the four largest sports leagues in USA with app users in the 100's of millions.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


** Senior Android Engineers *

** Senior Android Engineers *


Omnigon Communications


senior

android

engineer

senior

android

engineer

4yr

Stats (beta): 👁 588 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nWorking with us, you will work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily. If you like developing apps for the Sports and Entertainment world, we'd love to talk to you. We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps for sports, media and entertainment companies such as NBA, Nascar, PGA Tour, Concacaf, American Idol, etc. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff.\n\nWe are looking for highly talented Senior Android Engineers to join our Santa Monica office (if not local but willing to relocate or work remote with 50/50 fly-in ok, please mention which you prefer in a cover letter!). All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%. You will be working on a high profile app for one of the four largest sports leagues in USA with app users in the 100's of millions.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.

Omnigon Communications


Senior IOS

Senior IOS


Omnigon Communications


senior

ios

ios

senior

ios

ios

5yr

Stats (beta): 👁 484 views,✍️ 0 applied (0%)
\nWould you like the opportunity to work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily? Are you interested in developing products for the Sports and Entertainment world? Join us! We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps and sites for sports, media and entertainment companies. Our team really enjoys working on this stuff.\n\nWe are looking for highly talented Senior iOS Engineers and Android Engineers to join our Santa Monica office (if not local but willing to relocate or work remote with 50/50 fly-in ok). For iOS, if you already code in Swift, we want to hear from you. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%. You will be working on a high profile app for one of the four largest sports leagues in USA with app users in the 100's of millions.

See more jobs at Omnigon Communications

# How do you apply? This job post is older than 30 days and the position is probably filled. Try applying to jobs posted recently instead.
Apply for this Job

👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here!

When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. That is a scam! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.