ABOUT MINISTRY BRANDS
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology.
- Currently, we serve our clients in five key areas:
- Online giving
- Church management software (ChMS)
- Website design and content management
- Mobile applications
- Finance and accounting software
We equip approximately 30,000 churches in the United States and abroad with some combination of the above services. All of our businesses are built on a sustainable, recurring revenue model which enables us to build, grow, and continue our heritage of providing our clients with best-in-breed solutions for ministry.
Sr. Full Stack Web Developer - Ekklesia 360 - San Diego, CA
MonkDev is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Website Developer with experience in PSD to responsive web conversion on top of CMS platforms. Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both front-end (HTML, CSS, JS, etc...) and back-end (PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc…) technologies. Converting PSD’s to fully functioning responsive websites that are powered by a CMS is something you have done hundreds of times. You are not only capable of it, but you can streamline your process and ensure we are not reinventing the wheel for every new project. You don’t just change things for change sake but you make calculated and well thought out decisions around why you are adopting a specific technology or technique. You consider not just the implications for today but how your decisions will impact your other team members who have to train and support clients on the websites you build. Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for growth and is excited to not only grow themselves but to pass on their knowledge and wisdom to others. This is a full-time position. Remote applicants will be considered.
- At least 5 years experience with Conversion of PSD to fully functional responsive websites on top of CMS platforms.
- At least 2 years experience mentoring of junior front-end implementers.
- Advanced knowledge of front-end frameworks, grids, etc…
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Advanced knowledge of PHP.
- Advanced experience implementing various API's into front-end websites.
- Coding for cross-browser compatibility
- Ability to develop in-house conventions for markup and CSS production
- Architect responsive web designs following best practices for semantic markup
- Familiarity with Photoshop (no design work required, but the ability to manipulate submitted designs)
- Use of version control systems (ex. Git)
- Current with new and evolving front-end technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It is the policy of Ministry Brands to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ministry Brands will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.